Since many of our customers may be facing financial hardships as a result of COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending disconnections for nonpayment and waiving late payment fees until May 31st. We will continue to read meters and send bills. Customers are encouraged to remain up to date on utility payments to avoid building up a large balance that will be harder to pay off later. Please contact our customer service if you need to make payment arrangements: 864-859-4013.
Billing & Payments
Easley Combined Utilities offers several options to pay your bill:
- Mail your payment to:
Easley Combined Utilities
PO Box 619
Easley, SC 29641
- Drop it in the night-drop box. This box will be checked several times a day.
- User our new drive-thru kiosk at our office. Contact a CSR if you need assistance with the kiosk.
- Use the SmartHub app available on Apple and Android devices or on our website.
- You can also pay by phone using our automated pay-by-phone system at 1-888-222-8966.
On March 27th, President Trump signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Click on the links below for more information or visit the Small Business Administration website.
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- SBA Emergency Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program